Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May Update

So much went on this month I never got a chance to post to our blog - and May isn't even over yet! We started the month off by taking family pictures with our newest addition - our pound puppy Keoni, it was a very laid back and fun day

The following weekend we went to Baby Fest and took Ethan to see the Reptile Show. Sean was a volunteer to help with the Boa Constrictor- Ethan LOVED it.

Cowboy Up! We went to a cowboy themed birthday party too. It was sooo hot though, the heat made it pretty difficult to enjoy the party. ready to go Drew, Dez, and Logan also came into town for a visit. Its always nice seeing them and Ethan loved spending time with his little cousin.T


Ethan's rendevous with Audrey at the park

~ Ethan singing in the auditorium ~
It was hilarious, I gave the dogs a bath in Ethan's little blue pool and when I was done Ethan jumped up and said "My turn!!" So I rinsed the pool out, grabbed Ethan's soap and gave my son a bath in the front yard lol. Silly kiddo


1 comment:

  1. Ahh i never saw these pictures SO cute, im gonna steal them :)

    ReplyDelete