Wow, June has already come and gone! We've been so busy this month I haven't had a moment of spare time to devote to our beloved blog lol. I'll try to do a better job this month of July, I promise!
We started the month off going to Jessica and Craig's Boy or Girl dinner. She had me borrow her camera to document the night. It was so much fun seeing the look of surprise on their faces through the lens of a camera. Congrats to you two and you're baby Girl!!!
After having some Orea cookies.

One of June's playdates was at a bowling alley, there were about 8 kids all under the age of 6. It was so cute and entertaining watching them bowl. I had no idea they made bowling shoes for feet that little!! Ethan had a blast and now loves bowling. We even bought him a little bowling set for his playroom afterwards because he had so much fun. Unfortunately my camera died before I was able to capture any of his strikes lol.


I quickly took advantage of the one summer day where the temperature wasn't in the 100s and took Ethan, Bren and Jessica to CALM, our county's local zoo. All the animals have been rescued and are local habitants of Kern County. Ethan's favorite exhibit were the snakes and he took full advantage of the opportunity to touch one. I love how open he is to new things like that.


One of June's playdates was at a bowling alley, there were about 8 kids all under the age of 6. It was so cute and entertaining watching them bowl. I had no idea they made bowling shoes for feet that little!! Ethan had a blast and now loves bowling. We even bought him a little bowling set for his playroom afterwards because he had so much fun. Unfortunately my camera died before I was able to capture any of his strikes lol.
I quickly took advantage of the one summer day where the temperature wasn't in the 100s and took Ethan, Bren and Jessica to CALM, our county's local zoo. All the animals have been rescued and are local habitants of Kern County. Ethan's favorite exhibit were the snakes and he took full advantage of the opportunity to touch one. I love how open he is to new things like that.
One of our favorite playdates is hosted by Community Connection Childcare Center. They don't host very many, but when they do they are amazing! These playdates allow the kids to explore and learn while teaching the parents how to entertain and interact with their children through activities that can be done at home. As you can see, Ethan enjoys not only these playdates but also picking out his outfit for the day. Way to go son, rain boots in the middle of summer I love it
No comments:
Post a Comment