So a little blue bird told me that Target should be marking down their toy section 30%-75% off soon. I had planned on going early this morning, we're talking right when they open, but didn't manage to get there until 2:30pm! The shelves had been completely picked over. I was a little bummed until I made it down a couple of the last aisles and hit the jackpot, literally!! I was able to grab up all this loot for under $70, I love bargain shopping. All the little kid birthday's are taken care of, along with a couple of toys for Christmas. Sean even got a surprise gift today, its the super soaker water gun in the back of the pack. I can only imagine what the damage would have been if I had started my shopping as early as I had originally planned, Lol. Oh happy (shopping) day.
No comments:
Post a Comment