Monday, January 25, 2010

I Won!

Every year the wonderful Inky-Dinky-Do photo studio holds a Scavenger Hunt.  This was my 1st time entering and ta-da, I won!! 

"We are happy to announce the Winner of the 2009 Hunt...
Marie Davis!
Marie has won... 5 hours of private photographic teaching by Stephanie complete with lunch! This is the most requested thing at the studio and usually is reserved for Stephanie working with professionals at a couple grand a day- so enjoy! Marie also wins a Complimentary Portrait Session & a Wall Portrait!
How did she win? We liked her dedication- her willingness to even get the dog involved and face it the Lush one is funny. :) She realy worked hard to get our logo in there too! I loved that Marie brought her own unique view point- the something snappy- the only person that didn't go for the photo idea on that one! Way to go Marie!"


To see more of my entry photo's visit Stephanie and her studio's blog at  http://inky-dinky-do.typepad.com/blog/2010/01/the-hunt-winner-is.html

No comments:

Post a Comment