Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthday Party

Happy Birthday Sean and Drew! 
This was the first time these two have ever combined their birthdays and I think they both really enjoyed themselves.  I was able to get the entire upper level of a pool house/restaurant reserved just for this occasion.  We enjoyed the company of good friends, good food and drinks, and several rounds of pool.  Originally when I sent out the evites I only had 5 people RSVP to say they were coming, I was so stressed because I had planned for much more.  But by 7:15 (the party started at 7pm) we had 30 of our closest friends and family up there celebrating with us.  Thank you everyone who made it, I know both Sean and Drew appreciate it tremendously.

lucky number 13
Nick is trying to concentrate while I'm blinding him with the flash from my camera
 
What's a birthday celebration for these two without a round of shots?!?

1 comment:

  1. cute (i guess) LOL jk! looks like you guys had a ton of people and a ton of fun! awesome :) love u Marie!

    ReplyDelete